HOW TO MAKE AND USE SUPERFOOD PLUS
How to make a quick and instant Superfood Plus drink
- Put 250mls of liquid into glass or shake-and-go container.
- Add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Superfood Plus; add a further 250mls of liquid.
- It is ready to drink!
It can however be pre-made up and stored in the fridge for up to 8-10 hours.
Alternatives, Additions & Liquids
- The liquid you use can be half spring water and half juice. The amount of fluid per 15g is approximately 500mls and this gives the body a chance to use efficiently properly rehydrate the Superfood Plus plants.
- Alkaline fruit juices are best, eg Apple and Grape. If you wish you can use vegetable juice, try Carrot or Beetroot.
- If you wish, use Coconut water on its own, or simply water and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Another liquid could be a cold herbal tea made up the night before and left to cool.
Superfood Plus Smoothie
Smoothies can be a lovely alternative.
- Using a liquidizer or Nutri-bullet add in seeds, nuts, fruit or vegetables with spices to warm, cool or flavour, e.g. Ginger, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Fennel etc.
- EnergiRevive Botanical Powder
- This is often added to the Superfood Plus as an adrenal restorative. Use just 2 teaspoons alongside the tablespoon of Superfood Plus powder for adaptogenic support.